How we are
The administrator of the website and of personal data processed as defined in the provisions on the protection of personal data is:
MASZYNY DO CIĘCIA STYROPIANU SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ,
41-214 Sosnowiec, ul. Rudna 14
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you browse our site, we will collect the following information:
- Products viewed: We will use this information to show you, for example, recently viewed products
- Location, IP address and browser: We will use this data to estimate taxes and shipping costs
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter the address so that we can, for example, estimate the shipping costs before ordering and send the order!
When you buy in our store, we will ask you for information including your name, payment and shipping addresses, e-mail, telephone, payment or card details, and optional account details: username and password. We will use this information for the following purposes:
- Sending information about your account and orders
- Responding to your requests, including returns and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Creating an account in our store (not active right now)
- Compliance with legal obligations, e.g. calculation of taxes
- Improving the store’s offer
- Sending marketing information if you agree to receive it
If you create an account, we will keep your name, address, e-mail address and phone number which will be used when placing next orders.
In general, information is stored as long as we need information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obliged to keep it. This includes your name, email address and addresses.
We will also store comments and opinions if you decide to write them.
Embedded content from other sites
The articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., movies, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in a similar way as if the user had visited a specific site directly.
- We use Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about your visits to the site, such as the subpages you have viewed, the time you spent on the page or the transitions between the individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies for the Google Analytics service are used. As part of the mechanism for managing cookie settings, you have the option of deciding whether we will also be able to use marketing functions as part of the Google Analytics service.
- We use marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel. This involves the use of Facebook cookies. As part of cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to our use of Facebook Pixel in your case or not.
- We use Google AdWords remarketing tools. This involves the use of Google LLC cookies for the Google AdWords service. As part of the mechanism for managing cookie settings, you have the option of deciding whether we will be able to use Google AdWords in your case or not.
- We use the HotJar tool, which allows us to track your website behavior. For this purpose, HotJar cookies are used. As part of cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to us using HotJar tracking in your case or not.
The security of your data
The GDPR grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data if you have given such consent.
We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security measures and personal data protection required by the provisions on personal data protection are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
Where we send data
Your personal data will not be sent anywhere. Only data about your behavior on the site is sent for statistical purposes (see section statistics analysis)